Food Service Cleaning & Restoration
SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina is trained in food service cleanup.
From the smallest family-owned restaurant to food processing plants, SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina has the experience and equipment to restore your facility to its preloss condition following a disaster. Time and safety are our top priorities, just as they are to you in running your business. Our highly trained technicians are available 24-hours a day to help mitigate the damage done to food manufacturing facilities and commercial kitchens, so you can get back to serving your customers safely and quickly. While conducting the cleanup and restorations of your facility, we take special care to pay attention to the regulations, health codes, and potential hazards involved in restoring your food service spaces. We will work to help ensure that all surfaces are restored to preloss condition and sanitized.
SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina technicians are trained and experienced in the cleaning and restoration of food service facilities of all sizes, including:
- Food Manufacturing Facilities
- Fast Food Establishments. Restaurants and Cafeterias
- Food Processing Plants
- Commercial Kitchens
If your food service facility requires cleanup or restoration services, SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina has a team of highly trained technicians on call 24-hours a day to help. Please contact us at 763-557-7323.
Power Outage - Plan Now!
Plan now - be prepared for a power outage.
Power outages can happen when you least expect them. Plan now to have what you need in the event of a power outage. Here are some tips from the American Red Cross to stay safe:
Create a support network. Identify people who can help you stay at home or evacuate during an extended power outage. Keep a paper copy of your contact list.
Stay connected and alert. Sign up for alert systems and apps for text alerts. Have communication devices that work without home power, including a crank or battery radio, a non-cordless home phone, chargers/batteries for your cell phones and your computers.
Stock food and water. Store non-perishable food and water supplies for at least two weeks. Plan to use coolers and ice to extend food refrigeration and keep a thermometer in the fridge, freezer, or cooler to monitor the food temperature.
Know and plan for your personal and medical electrical needs. Take an inventory of your electrical needs. Consider both back up and non-power alternatives for lighting, communication, medical devices and refrigerated medicine, cooking, garage doors, locks, and elevators. Discuss a plan with your doctor for your medical needs.
Plan how to decide to stay or go. Plan how and when you will evacuate safely to maintain needs such as power-dependent medical devices. Keep your car gas tank at least half full.
If your home or business suffers from storm damage, SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina has a team of highly trained technicians on call 24-hours a day to handle your storm damage. Contact us at 763-557-7323.
Water Heater Maintenance Tips
SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina responds to water damage emergencies 24-hours a day.
Springtime is a great time to check on your water heater. Water damage can happen quickly, and it is important to make sure that it is in good working condition.
Here are some tips to inspect and maintain your water heater from the Insurance Institute of Business and Home Safety (IBHS):
- Inspect your anode rod every two years, or every year once the warranty has expired, to determine if it needs to be replaced.
- Flush water heater tanks every six months to remove sediment by attaching a garden hose to the valve at the base. For safety, first turn off the power and run hot water until it is cool.
- Get an annual inspection from a plumbing professional including the shut-off valve and all piping. Signs of broken valves and loose or wet joints and rust are a sign that more severe damage is coming.
If you experience water damage, SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina has a team of highly trained professionals to help 24-hours a day. Please contact us at 763-557-7323.
Big or Small Disaster - SERVPRO Offers 24-Hour Service
SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina can respond to your disaster 24-hours a day.
When disaster strikes your home or business, SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina will respond quickly to bring you the help you need. We are a trusted leader in the restoration industry serving the Minneapolis area. We provide 24-hour emergency services including Water Damage Restoration, Fire Damage Restoration, and Mold Remediation for both residential and commercial properties. Our highly trained technicians have the training, specialized equipment, and expertise to handle your restoration and cleaning needs. We are a locally owned and operated business that is proud to serve the Minneapolis area.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina is close by and ready to respond to your cleaning or restoration needs. Call us at 763-557-7323.
Generator Safety Tips
Follow these tips to stay safe during a power outage.
Springtime in the Midwest can bring rain, wind, and storms. Downed utility lines, power company blackouts, heavy winds, or thunderstorms can all lead to power outages. Portable generators offer a temporary solution. Here are some tips from the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) about generator safety:
- Generators should be used in well ventilated locations outside at least 5 feet away from all doors, windows, and vent openings. Measure the 5-foot distance from the generator exhaust system to the building.
- Never use a generator in an attached garage, even with the door open.
- Place generators so that exhaust fumes can’t enter the home through windows, doors, or other openings in the building. The exhaust must be directed away from the building.
- Make sure to install carbon monoxide (CO) alarms in your home. Follow manufacturer’s instructions for correct placement and mounting height.
- Turn off generators and let them cool down before refueling. Never refuel a generator while it is hot.
- Store fuel for the generator in a container that is intended for the purpose and is correctly labeled as such. Store the containers outside of living areas.
SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina has a team of highly trained technicians available 24-hours a day to handle any fire damage emergency. Call us at 763-557-7323.
Know the Signs of a Tornado
SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina can help with storm damage restoration.
Tornadoes often accompany thunderstorms. When there are thunderstorms in your area, being prepared can help you stay safe from the storm.
Here are a few tips from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to be prepared for a tornado:
Know the signs of a tornado
Some tornadoes strike quickly without time for a tornado warning, so it is important to know the signs of a tornado.
Signs that a tornado may be approaching include the following:
- Rotating funnel-shaped cloud
- Approaching cloud of debris
- Dark or green-colored sky
- Large, dark, low-lying cloud
- Large hail
- Loud roar that sounds like a freight train
If you notice any of these signs take cover immediately.
Identify the safest place to take shelter
Although there is no completely safe place during a tornado, some locations are safer than others. Safe places include a storm cellar, a basement, or an inside room without windows on the lowest floor (such as a bathroom, closet, or center hallway).
If you have suffered storm damage caused by a tornado or a powerful thunderstorm, SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina can help, call us at 763-557-7323.
Water Damage Cleanup Tips
SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina can handle your water damage emergency.
Water damage can occur at any time. SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina wants commercial and residential property owners to know that water damage in commercial buildings and residences can not only be unsanitary, but it can also be dangerous as items that are not thoroughly dried out can cause mold. Here are some tips from the American Red Cross to follow in the event of water damage to your business or home:
- Pump out flooded basements gradually (about one-third of the water per day) to avoid structural damage.
- Bring all soft items outside if possible – sunlight and wind will help them dry faster
- Throw out items that have absorbed water and cannot be cleaned or disinfected
- Remove all drywall and insulation that has been in contact with floodwaters
- Consider removing vinyl floor coverings and tile to allow the substructures beneath or behind them to dry
- Keep the windows open and run fans – or keep them shut and run dehumidifiers to pull moisture out of wood floors and subfloors, beams, doors, etc.
If you experience water damage in your home or business, SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina wants to help. Our highly trained water restoration technicians are available 24-hours a day. Call us at 763-557-7323 to find out about our cleanup and restoration services.
Be Ready for the Wind
SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina can handle your storm damage emergency.
Spring weather in the Midwest can bring thunderstorms and high winds into our area quickly. It is important to be aware of the dangers that are associated with them. The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration offer some information about wind warnings, watches, and advisories:
High Wind Warning: Take Action! Sustained, strong winds with even stronger gusts are happening. Seek shelter. If you are driving, keep both hands on the wheel.
High Wind Watch: Be Prepared! Sustained, strong winds are possible. Secure loose items and adjust plans as necessary so you are not caught outside.
Wind Advisory: Take Action! Strong winds are occurring but are not so strong to warrant a High Wind Warning. Objects outdoors should be secured, and caution should be taken if driving.
Severe Thunderstorm Warning: Take Action! A thunderstorm is happening or is imminent in the warning area. Severe thunderstorms have 58 miles per hour wind gusts and/or hail one inch or larger. Seek shelter inside a sturdy building.
Preparing for High Winds
- Remove any dead trees or overhanging branches near structures
- Remove loose objects outdoors, on patios, roofs, or balconies that could blow away
- Shutter windows securely and brace outside doors
- Bring in unsecured objects from outside and secure things that could blow away and cause damage or injury
When your home or commercial business needs storm damage restoration services, SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina has a team of highly trained storm damage specialists available 24-hours a day to help. Call us today at 763-557-7323.
Commercial Fire Damage Cleanup
SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina will respond to your fire damage emergency.
SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina has the training, experience, and equipment to handle large commercial fire damage emergencies. Whether your fire emergency occurs in a restaurant, motel, or office building, we will respond quickly to mitigate the damage and manage the restoration project through to its completion.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Fire and Water Restoration Industry with over 1950 Franchises
- Highly Trained Fire and Water Damage Restoration Specialists
We have a wide range of experienced technicians:
- Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
When your business has been damaged by fire, SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina has a team of commercial fire restoration technicians ready to respond 24-hours a day. Call us at 763-557-7323.
Deep Cleaning Services for your Commercial Property
SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina can deep clean your commercial property.
As people return to work in their office buildings, this is a good time for building owners to make sure their work environment is clean and ready to welcome employees back.
SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina offers a full range of deep cleaning services to keep your properties looking and showing their best. We can send in a team to deep clean and deodorize your property quickly and efficiently.
Commercial Cleaning Services
- Air Ducts and Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Biohazard and Sewage
- Trauma and Crime Scene
- Carpet and Upholstery
- Drapes and Blinds
- Ceilings, Walls, and Hard Floors
- Odor Removal and Deodorization
We have many years of experience working in all kinds of business settings and buildings:
- Small Office Buildings
- Large Office/High-Rise Office Buildings
- Apartment Buildings
- Small Retail Stores
- Large Retail/Big-Box Stores
- High-Rise Residential
- Manufacturing and Industrial
When your commercial property needs a deep cleaning, count on SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina to help. You can reach us at 763-557-7323.