Bathroom Fire in Long Lake
A fire started in this this bathroom due to a heat fan that malfunctioned in this residential home in Long Lake. SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long lake / Medina sent a crew of highly trained fire specialists to begin the cleanup process after the fire. As you can see from the before & after photos our crew did a great job to restore the bathroom.
Since each smoke and fire damage situation is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. We have the equipment, expertise, and experience to restore your fire and smoke damage. We will also treat your family with empathy and respect and your property with care.
If you have smoke or soot damage, please contact SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina.