Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Bathroom Fire in Long Lake


A fire started in this this bathroom due to a heat fan that malfunctioned in this residential home in Long Lake. SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long lake / Medina sent ... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Loretto


Here is an example of what is left behind after a fire. As you can see in this before picture, the fire left this ceiling covered in soot. Our SERVPRO team wa... READ MORE



Kitchen Destroyed by Fire


This residential home was damaged by a fire that started in the bathroom down the hall from the kitchen. The before picture shows the destruction left behind i... READ MORE



A Fire and the Cleaning After


When cleaning services were needed after a fire at a local business’s warehouse, SERVPRO Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina was called to help. The warehouse ... READ MORE



Fire Damage in a Home


This home was ravaged by fire that damaged the entire home. The kitchen was severely affected by fire, smoke, and water damage. The before photo was taken prior... READ MORE



Fire in Apartment Complex


A fire swept through a large multi-unit apartment complex, affecting more than just the walls and floors. Ceiling fans and appliances were damaged and needed to... READ MORE



Apartment Fire


An apartment complex experienced a large fire that resulted in extensive damage from fire, smoke, and water throughout all of the units. The picture shows the k... READ MORE