Recent Before & After Photos

Water Damage in Loretto


This home in Loretto suffered water damage after a hot water heater leaked into the main room of the basement. As you can see from the before & after pictu... READ MORE



Mold Damage in Shorewood


This residential home in Shorewood suffered mold damage when the basement was flooded by a broken sump pump. Mold can spread quickly after a flooding event in ... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage


This office building suffered water damage when a frozen pipe burst and leaked into the hallway. Winter weather is always a concern in the Midwest area during ... READ MORE



Board up in Tonka Bay


This commercial building was damaged when a car failed to stop in the parking lot and drove straight into the building. Our SERVPRO team was called out to boar... READ MORE



Ceiling Collapse in a residential home


This residential home suffered water damage after a pipe in the shower in the upstairs bathroom leaked into the living room ceiling below. Our SERVPRO crew arr... READ MORE



Bathroom Fire in Long Lake


A fire started in this this bathroom due to a heat fan that malfunctioned in this residential home in Long Lake. SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long lake / Medina sent ... READ MORE



Dishwasher causes Water Damage to a kitchen


This kitchen suffered water damage after the dishwasher malfunctioned and it started leaking under the kitchen sink. The entire kitchen was covered in water an... READ MORE



Water Damage in Deephaven


This residential home in Deephaven suffered water damage in the basement after a washing machine on the floor above overflowed causing major damage to the basem... READ MORE



Rainstorm causes damage to a commercial building


There is never a convenient time for a business to suffer from water damage. Here is an example of a warehouse that suffered water damage after a recent rainst... READ MORE



Ceiling Collapse in Medina


Here we have a ceiling collapse that caused major damage to this Medina home. In this case, a water leak sourced from a bathroom above caused the ceiling to co... READ MORE